I know I haven't posted for quite a while,
but I have been working on the house about
8-10 hours a day.
It was a lot easier to post when I was not
working so much.
The house is all painted now...

This is Shanna's room.
It took 7 rolls of tape to paint her room.

This is the living room with a faux finish.

This is the big room in the basement.
Most of the rooms are painted this color.
(The color of dirt is the theme for my house.)

Kurtis picked out this color for his room.

This is the medallion Janice found for me on Craig's list.
It will go in the entry way.

And we now have one room tiled.
The counter tops are coming tomorrow,
so I will take pictures of the kitchen, bathrooms
& laundry when they have the tops on and all the
cabinets up.
4 comments:
The medalian is so cool!
Wowzers! Did you remind Kurtis that he will have to LIVE in that room? What a color! I really like the faux finish and the sage green color - one of my favorites!
How exciting! It looks awesome!
The house is looking really good! You were brave to do the stripes in Shanna's room. Seven rolls of tape? That had to take forever.
Post a Comment