Wow, it is so cool, Mom!! I love it!
Wow Trixie, it looks great. And check out all that counter space. Plenty of room to do rolls, a wedding cake and feed a crowd all at once. We are going to have to move closer again just so I can come help with Thanksgiving in that big space.
WOW! I love it!!!
So beautiful!!!
I LOVE your kitchen! So jealous...
I love your house...and I think we're crashing there for Thanksgiving. So jealous of that kitchen!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow, it is so cool, Mom!! I love it!
Wow Trixie, it looks great. And check out all that counter space. Plenty of room to do rolls, a wedding cake and feed a crowd all at once. We are going to have to move closer again just so I can come help with Thanksgiving in that big space.
WOW! I love it!!!
So beautiful!!!
I LOVE your kitchen! So jealous...
I love your house...and I think we're crashing there for Thanksgiving. So jealous of that kitchen!
Post a Comment