Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Missionary Picture

Here is latest photo of our missionary.
(He is on the right.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's looking healthy and happy!

Mrs. Burch said...

Trixie, thanks for the comment, so I could get to know you, and your sweet family. I know Kayla (well, sorta...) so is she your daughter? I'm really good friends with Annie (marble) Taylor in Safford, and have gotten to know quite a few of her in-law family members, you're all so wonderful. I'm so touched by the faith shown by your sweet Kaylie's family. Wow. It is so difficult watching things like this unfold sometimes. Thankfully, there is a greater plan, and we're so blessed to be a part of it. Thanks for your note. It's good to {meet} you. All our love, from this part of Idaho to all your family, and you're in my prayers also. {kb}