Bob & Christine, My heart aches for you kids at the loss of your precious baby girl, Kaylie..she was truly a testimony of pure innocent love..if even for a little while, she touched so many lives..I never got to hold her in my arms, but I have held her close in my heart, thoughts and prayers from day one of her birth. I love you all so very much, and I will continue to keep you all in my prayers and thoughts.
1 comment:
Bob & Christine,
My heart aches for you kids at the loss of your precious baby girl, Kaylie..she was truly a testimony of pure innocent love..if even for a little while, she touched so many lives..I never got to hold her in my arms, but I have held her close in my heart, thoughts and prayers from day one of her birth. I love you all so very much, and I will continue to keep you all in my prayers and thoughts.
Post a Comment