I thought you were going to show a picture of the dishes built up in the kitchen or the piles of laundry or bills. We'll have to come out and see it soon. Thanks for coming by for dinner the other day.
That looks wonderful Trixie. There is only one thing missing from that picture.... Tim. I miss you, Mark and the kids, but I am very happy to see your house moving along, even if it is without me. See you soon.
2 comments:
I thought you were going to show a picture of the dishes built up in the kitchen or the piles of laundry or bills. We'll have to come out and see it soon. Thanks for coming by for dinner the other day.
That looks wonderful Trixie. There is only one thing missing from that picture.... Tim. I miss you, Mark and the kids, but I am very happy to see your house moving along, even if it is without me. See you soon.
Post a Comment