Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Progress on the House

The electrical, hvac, & plumbing are are roughed in now.
They put the stucco on the dormers,
but I'm not sure if I like the color.
It seems a little pink for me.
I'll see what it looks like when they get
the roof tiles on and then decide if it
looks less pink.
What do you think?

We had to paint the fascia befor the roof tiles.
Jack was not too excited to paint the peaks.
I had to borrow a ladder from
Children of Light to get one tall enough.

Lines & Lundgreen Roofing
came out this morning and started
putting on the tar paper and battons.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I asked Adam what color it was and he said Peach.

Julie Barnes said...

Wow, it really is coming up FAST! It does look pink to me... but maybe that is just in the picture.

Team Skousen said...

Whoa that is one tall ladder! You will be all moved in before you know it! :)